A list of "firsts"

Hong Kong has taken so many of my "firsts"

... the first city I've lived in.

... the first time I've had dim sum. 

... the first time I've watched Grease.

... the first time I've felt so homesick.

... the first time I've tried Subway food.

... the first time I've seen street markets.

... the first time I've ridden a metro/subway.

... the first time I've encountered urban smog.

... the first place I had to apply for a visa to enter.

... the first time I've had a severe allergic reaction. 

... the first non-English speaking place I've lived in.

... the first time I've been considered 'tall' in a decade.

... the first time I've had so many international friends.


Good or bad, I've experienced so much thanks to my decision to study here.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mistakes to expect when learning about a place

Amazing

Class schedule